In the luxurious setting of a four star resort, the Hotel Ristorante Bel Sit in Comerio is a candidate to be the ideal location for any kind of occasion.
Particularly suitable for the organization of weddings: an elegant environment where the cuisine is art and where love and professionalism come together to realize your wishes and make unique the most beautiful day of your life.
The structure has two halls:
- The ceremony lounge with direct access to the garden with swimming pool (with ample space for dancing and musical entertainment) which can accommodate up to 280 guests.
- the restaurant offers a stunning view of Lake Varese can accommodate up to a maximum of 90 guests.
Services included in the menu prices
From the first meeting, our ideas will join your desires to create the perfect atmosphere.
Menus are customized according to the tastes and needs of each couple.
In addition to the catering service, we propose:
- Use of room and garden for 8 hours
- Standard configuration of the room with round tables for 6 to 10 people
- Chairs with ivory-colored frocks
- Complete table setting
- Personalized menu printed on ivory paper (1 per person)
- Floral centerpieces for table and the buffet or bowl on a mirror with water, flower and floating candle for each table, newlyweds table and buffet.
- Favors and dragees table setting (to be defined together)
- Wedding cake
- Test menu for the newlyweds (about 45 days before the wedding)
- VAT included
…and the wedding night, our gift is the Suite with lake view terrace.
Services on request not included in the menu prices
In addition to standard services, we will be by your side in the care of each detail: from the choice of the photographer or music up to the realization of the wedding
announcements and preparation of any special outfits of the ceremony hall (tapes on cover chairs and napkin, wedding seating plan creation).
Furthermore, the kitchen inside the property offers the possibility to request additional services such as open bar, cocktail bar and spaghetti after party.